Moscow | uKit Project
The uKit Group company is looking for a Web/UI/UX Designer.
- advertising banners for different platforms and social networks;
- marketing landing page designs;
- illustrations for the blog, newsletters and slide decks;
- creating interactive prototypes;
- improving websites and interfaces of the main products: uKit, uLanding, uCalc;
- formulating tasks for developers and monitoring results.
- portfolio is a must;
- being a self-starter;
- ability to explain your decisions, defend ideas and achieve their accurate implementation;
- being prepared for criticism;
- diligent work with typography, understanding the rules of creating layouts and presentation of information.
- understanding the basic principles of HTML and CSS.
- work on the young and friendly team of professionals;
- officially declared salary, determined by the results of the interview;
- all opportunities for professional growth and development (conferences, trainings);
- DMS (voluntary medical insurance);
- in-office free meals;
- comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule.
Print this page