Moscow | uKit Group Project
We are looking for an experienced and confident Web Analyst capable of managing huge volumes of data, working with data on a system level and offering practical things that make marketing more effective.
- working with data and growth hacking;
- working with metrics, both internal and external;
- organizing data and keeping it in order;
- setting counters, goals, events, reports;
- analyzing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- conducting split tests.
- system thinking and overwhelming love of numbers;
- deep understanding of Internet marketing, its tools and channels;
- excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics, Google Tag Manager;
- you know everything (or almost everything) about e-commerce, user-id, measurement protocol, associated conversions, attribution models and other industry tools and practices;
- you have experience in split testing;
- active approach, ability to solve problems and suggest your own ideas;
- English level is Upper-Intermediate or higher (expats in the office), knowledge of other languages is a great advantage.
- work on the young and friendly team of professionals;
- officially declared salary, determined by the results of the interview;
- all opportunities for professional growth and development (conferences, trainings);
- DMS (voluntary medical insurance);
- in-office free meals;
- comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule.
Print this page