Rostov-on-Don | uKit Project
We are looking for an energetic, diligent and attentive professional to join the uKit technical support team.
- answering users’ questions by email and in social media;
- performing interesting support-related tasks.
- excellent writing skills;
- passion for modern web technologies;
- understanding the basics of how websites work (webmaster’s level).
These things will be a great advantage:
- English language skills;
- experience of creating and running your website;
- working experience as a support representative at a web hosting service / domain registrar / web studio.
- work on the young and friendly team of professionals;
- officially declared salary, determined by the results of the interview;
- all opportunities for professional growth and development (conferences, trainings);
- DMS (voluntary medical insurance);
- in-office free meals;
- comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule.
Print this page