The uKit team in Rostov-on-Don is looking for a Server Side Developer.
- Development of server code using node.js;
- Maintenance of the existing high-load project;
- Development and implementation of new functionality;
- Assessment of complexity and deadlines for executed tasks.
- Experience developing the server side using one of the languages: Node.js, PHP, perl, Python, or Ruby;
- Understanding the principles of network technologies;
- Experience with git;
- Experience working with linux systems;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Ability to write good, clean code and understand other people's code;
- Knowledge of English to read documentation.
These things will be an advantage:
- Experience coding the front-end;
- Experience using nodejs in production;
- Experience working with nosql databases;
- Experience working with high-load projects.
- work on the young and friendly team of professionals;
- officially declared salary, determined by the results of the interview;
- all opportunities for professional growth and development (conferences, trainings);
- DMS (voluntary medical insurance);
- in-office free meals;
- comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule.
Print this page