Rostov-on-Don | uCalc Project
- Challenging tasks are guaranteed :-)
- knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- development experience;
- ability to write clean and understandable code and make sense of other people's code;
- experience working with git;
- knowledge of the basics of how network technologies work;
- ability to read the documentation in English;
- ability to clearly communicate your thoughts;
- desire for professional growth;
- sure-handed when it comes to coding.
These things will be an advantage:
- knowledge of ReactJS/AngularJS/Backbone/Knockout;
- knowledge of Redux.
- work on the young and friendly team of professionals;
- officially declared salary, determined by the results of the interview;
- all opportunities for professional growth and development (conferences, trainings);
- DMS (voluntary medical insurance);
- in-office free meals;
- comfortable working conditions, flexible schedule.
Print this page